Essential Oil Workshop with Carly: Oils for cold & flu season Sat. Jan. 14th 3:30pm-5:30pm
Regular price $50.00
Essential Oil Workshop with Carly: Oils for cold and flu season
When: Sat. Jan. 14th 3:30-5:30pm
Where: Megan's Yoga Tribe Studio 20 sw 3rd St Lee's Summit, MO 64063
What to expect:
Essential oils can be used in many ways to support your healthy life style. In this workshop we will look at how to use them during cold and flu season to support and promote health and relieve symptoms. Essential oils can purify the air in your home, be used for non-toxic cleaning, be consumed to support immune function, be diffused to improve breathing, be applied topically to reduce congestion, and much more!
During the workshop we will:
- Learn about Essential oils - what are they?
- Discuss ways to to use essential oils
- Learn what oils are good to have on hand during this season
- Make an oil blend or roller to take home to support your family’s health
- Enjoy a drink enhanced by essential oils to support our immune system
- Get notes and additional recipes to take home
*Must sign up in advance
*workshops are non-refundable, ticket can be transferred to another person