Intuitive Movement Workshop with Jenna; Moving Meditation for Yoga Body & Soul with Jenna Friday, April 14th 7pm-8:30pm
Regular price $55.00
When: Friday, April 14th 7pm-8:30pm
Where: Megan's Yoga Tribe Studio 20 SW 3rd St Lee's Summit, MO 64063
What to bring: yoga mat & water
*Must sign up in advance (ONLY 15 spots available)
*Ticket is non-refundable but can be transferred to someone else
In this workshop you will:
- Learn about energy and how it affects your body.
- Develop the skill of intuition.
- Release patterns of tension you may not have previously noticed.
- Learn to hear what your body has to say.
- Have FUN and FEEL amazing in your own skin!
I will literally be teaching you what I do in my own personal practice that makes me who I am today. Some of my most profound and transformative experiences have happened using this practice. You don't want to miss this.
This workshop is a "moving" meditation experience where you will be gently guided to move your body in a way that feels right for you. This practice allows you to step past the limitations of the mind and hear what your body and soul is saying in a whole new way. You will leave feeling refreshed and rested after unwinding patterns of tension you may not have previously noticed. Join us, to take your personal embodiment practice to the next level and nourish your body, mind and soul!
Meet Your Host Jenna:
Jenna is a Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, and Yoga Instructor that has been serving the Kansas City Metropolitan area since 2020. She has a small private practice in Downtown Lee's Summit where she specializes in helping her clients get results by exploring the inner workings of their body-mind complex.
By signing up for this workshop/class/event you are acknowledging the following waiver of liability I hereby agree to the following:
1. I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, discontinue the activity, and ask for support from the instructor. I will continue to breathe smoothly. I assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may incur
through participation and attendance of the venue, and waive all liability of the Megan's Yoga Tribe and our instructors.
2. I will inform the instructor of any health related
issues I have that may affect me whilst participating in the class.
3. Megan's Yoga Tribe and the instructors are not in any way responsible for any loss or damage of your personal property.
4. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Megan's Yoga Tribe and any of its instructors for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the class. I, my heirs and legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Megan's Yoga Tribe or any instructors.