Join Ruthann for an inversion workshop. Any yoga postures that require our body to be upside-down is considered an inversion. Although our minds go directly to a handstand, there are many poses that offer a wider range of benefits.
Although it may seem frightening to some, inversions can be fun- we promise! Inversions help to reawaken our youthfulness and bring creativity and play to our day-to-day practice. Sometimes we all need the reminder, even in our asanas, to not take things too seriously.
Inversion yoga postures can be really fun and a refreshing challenge for seasoned yoga enthusiasts. However, if you’re new to yoga and interested in taking the challenge on, know that there are plenty of gradual steps to get you started Let's play!
When: Friday, April 28th 6:30pm-8pm
Where: Megan's Yoga Yoga Studio 20 SW 3rd St Lee' Summit, MO 64063
Investment in Yourself: $50
What to Bring: yoga mat, water bottle, dress comfy
* Workshops are non-refundable but tickets can be transferred
Meet You Host:
Ruthann is a fun-loving, creative spirit who creates a joyful and positive environment for everyone who enters her classes or workshops. As the lead 200RYT trainer of the Zen Zone Yoga school, she welcomes teachers and students and guides them to a path of self-love. She integrates alignment, core work, and breathing with creative sequencing. Her classes are dynamic and inspiring! Each class will energize your body and cultivate a meditative consciousness, fostering greater vitality and improved health. Ruthann is a 500 E-RYT with Yoga Alliance. She has over 30+ years of teaching experience! She is a loving mother of 3 amazing daughters, dedicated to being fearless and helping others.
In Studio Yoga 101 Wednesday’s 5:30pm-6:30pm Saturday's Strong & Slow Hatha 9:30am-10:30am
By signing up for this workshop/class/event you are acknowledging the following waiver of liability I hereby agree to the following:
1. I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, discontinue the activity, and ask for support from the instructor. I will continue to breathe smoothly. I assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may incur
through participation and attendance of the venue, and waive all liability of the Megan's Yoga Tribe and our instructors.
2. I will inform the instructor of any health related
issues I have that may affect me whilst participating in the class.
3. Megan's Yoga Tribe and the instructors are not in any way responsible for any loss or damage of your personal property.
4. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Megan's Yoga Tribe and any of its instructors for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the class. I, my heirs and legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Megan's Yoga Tribe or any instructors.