A Transformative Journey to Stillness: Yin Yoga, Soundscape & Reiki.
Saturday, May 18th, 2-4 PM
Length - 2 hrs
Join us for a relaxing and rejuvenating YIN Yoga Sound Journey infused with Reiki healing energy.
Soundscapes are a meditative experience that immerse you in soothing sounds of instruments such as singing bowls, chimes, shruti box pro and voice. These sounds can help you relax your nervous system and clear any blockages in your energy field.
Yin yoga is a slow-paced style of yoga that targets the deep connective tissues of the body. By holding each pose for some time, you stretch and lengthen these rarely-used tissues, increase your flexibility, and balance your energy flow.
Reiki is an energy healing technique in which a Reiki practitioner uses gentle hand movements with the intention to guide the flow of healing energy through the the body to reduce stress and promote healing.
All three combined together can create a state of harmony in your body, mind, and spirit.
Some of the benefits of sound healing, yin yoga & Reiki include:
• reduced stress and anxiety by lowering your blood pressure and heart rate
• It can improve your mood and emotional well-being by releasing endorphins and serotonin
• It can enhance your cognitive functions by stimulating brain waves and neural pathways
• It can improve your joint health by increasing circulation and lubrication of joints
This workshop is suitable for all levels from new to advanced. No prior experience is required. Please bring anything you will need to be comfortable laying down for an extended period of time and dress in layers.
We hope to see you soon for this transformative collaboration.
By signing up for this workshop/class you are acknowledging the following waiver of liability I hereby agree to the following:
- I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, discontinue the activity, and ask for support from the instructor. I will continue to breathe smoothly. I assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may incur
through participation and attendance of the venue, and waive all liability of the Megan's Yoga Tribe and our instructors.
- I will inform the instructor of any health related
issues I have that may affect me whilst participating in the class.
- Megan's Yoga Tribe and the instructors are not in any way responsible for any loss or damage of your personal property.
- I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Megan's Yoga Tribe and any of its instructors for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the class. I, my heirs and legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Megan's Yoga Tribe or any instructors.